|Job Title||EMT Boot Camp - February 18, 2019|
|Additional Information||CLASSES START February 18, 2019 in Southfield, MI|
INTERESTED IN BECOMING A LICENSED EMT?
GET FREE EMT TRAINING IN JUST 12 WEEKS AT
LIFE SUPPORT TRAINING INSTITUTE (LSTI)
LIMITED TIME TO THE FIRST 20 QUALIFIED CANDIDATES
CLASSES START FEBRUARY 18, 2019 IN SOUTHFIELD, MI
Michigan Community EMS, and its local joint ventures has a limited-time offer for qualified applicants to train for free and get licensed to become an EMT.
Guaranteed employment at one of any of our local companies, DMCare Express in Detroit, Community EMS in Southfield, or Beaumont Mobile Medical Transportation Service in Taylor or Troy, once qualified applicants become successfully licensed.
How it works:
- Candidates must be available to attend every class:
- Monday, February 18 - Monday, May 13, 2019
- Classes will run Mondays and Wednesdays (9 am - 5 pm)
- Classes will be taught at the Life Support Training Institute Classroom located at 25400 W. Eight Mile Road, Southfield MI 48330
- Candidates will obtain direct employment as an EMT after becoming licensed
- Candidates may choose to work at any of our companies in Taylor, Detroit, Southfield or Troy
- Candidates may apply for temporary positions while attending EMT classes. (Limited to open positions)
- A one-year employment agreement is required to participate in the program
- Candidates are selected for a spot in the class after a personal interview and successful completion of all pre-testing requirements (including ems pre-testing and an agility lift test). Candidates must also provide proof of high school graduation, pass a drug screen and a background check (including driving record) and be available for a hospital orientation prior to the start of the program. Updated immunizations are required for all candidates.
HURRY, THIS OFFER WON’T LAST LONG!
Community EMS utilizes Direct Deposit for compensation. As a condition of employment, all employees must designate a financial institution equipped to accept direct deposits and the number of the account into which the deposit is to be made.Click here to review the complete job description